SV series solenoid valve is a complete range of valves designed according to NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 and made of epoxy coated anodized aluminum. Each solenoid valve is field interchangeable for use on either double acting 4-Way or spring return 3-Way actuators and is available in single coil, dual coil, or 3-position configuration (open centers, closed centers, or center in pressure).
- Standard with a lockable manual override
- 4-way standard configuration with optional adapter for 3-way field conversion
- NAMUR mounting available in single or dual coils and open or closed centers
- Available in explosion proof configurations for hazardous locations and intrinsically safe
- ¼” NPT air inlet and exhaust connections
- Various voltages available
- IP67 available for washdown situations
- Stainless steel solenoid valves are available to enhance our extensive line of corrosion resistant products.