MT Stainless Series
Tru-Flo’s new stainless steel actuators are by design, best in class. The SS Series actuators take corrosion resistance to the extreme with all of the great engineering features that separate Tru-Flo from the competition. Our stainless steel actuators conform to the ISO standard which makes valve automation easy and cost effective. Tru-Flo’s dual patented travel stops allow up to 110° of stroke in a 90° actuator, far superior in positioning adjustment.
- Compact design utilizes the same body for double acting and spring return units.
- NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 and ISO 5211 mounting dimensions
- Female pinion drive standard, with optional drives to meetspecific application requirements
- Ideal for high cycle applications with honed bore
- Rugged tooth design allowing for manual override
- High visibility position indication
- High cycle life wear pads serves as both guide and wear bearings
- Epoxy coated spring cartridges are pre-loaded for safety
- Alternative operating media includes air, water, nitrogen and compatible hydraulic fluids
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Full traceability of all component parts
- Factory pressure and leak tested and boxed individually
- Wide range of adapters and accessories available