MT Epoxy Coated Series
The new MT series offers a flangeless design which makes automation easy. The MT series also offers two ISO bolt circles as a standard which eliminates the need for the flange thus preventing corrosion.
- Compact design utilizes the same body for double acting and spring return units.
- Utilizing NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 and ISO 5211 dimensions
- Standard 90° rotation, with optional 120°, 135°, 150°, and 180°
- Female pinion drive standard, with optional drives to meet
- specific application requirements
- Ideal for high cycle applications
- Rugged tooth design allowing for manual override
- High visibility position indication
- High cycle life wear pads serves as both guide and wear bearings
- Epoxy coated spring cartridges are pre-loaded for safety
- Alternative operating media includes air, water, nitrogen and
- compatible hydraulic fluids
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Honed bore for high cycle life
- Full traceability of all component parts
- Factory pressure and leak tested and boxed individually
- Wide range of adapters and accessories available
- Hard anodized body standard
MT Series actuators have replaced the older UT series with mounting plate, however, sizes 51 and larger are still available with changeable mounting plate.